Sign up


  Making Money  

How can I make money on Ingenio?
If your listing sets a per-minute fee higher than the minimum platform fees, you'll generate money on every call you receive -- for Live Advice and Recorded Listings alike.

Note: the minimum fee for Recorded Listings is 75 cents per minute.

How do I calculate how much I made during each call?
Subtract the minimum platform fee from the rate you're charging per minute. You keep 60% of the rest, and we keep 40%. *

Note: We keep 40% of the fees you collect for Recorded Listings, and 40% of any fees you receive for Paid Mail. *

For example?
If your per-minute fee is $2.00 and you receive a call that lasts 10 minutes, we'll collect $20 from the customer who called you. If your platform fee was 40 cents per minute for 10 minutes, or $4.00, you'll receive 60% of the remaining $16.00, or $9.60 for that call. *

* Amounts used in examples are not guaranteed amounts and are subject to change.

How much money can I generate on Ingenio?
That depends on how many listings you have, how interesting they are, how effectively you market yourself to potential customers, and how often you make yourself available to receive calls.


  Next Topic > Creating Listings  

More about Getting Advice:
Making Money - Creating Listings - Availability and Schedules - Ratings - Record Name and Greeting - Improve Your Listing - Using HTML - Photos - Payment Options - Sales Pitch - Recorded Listings - My Customers - Paid Mail - Mail Auto-Reply - Recharge Chime - Call Details - Appointments - Call Backs


Advisors are not employees of Ingenio. Ingenio does not provide and is not responsible for any content of information
that you receive or share through the Ingenio service. Read Full Disclaimer.
Ingenio, LLC. All rights reserved.
Trademark Notice|Privacy Policy