Duties: Provide solutions for Ingenio's e-commerce layer. Write backend code and webservices to encapsulate complex business logic within a large Object and Service Oriented code framework. Provide technical specification documents. Work closely with Product Managers in the company’s agile environment, developing business solutions together and refine product specifications. Design scalable database solutions. Work with Quality Experts to ensure manual and automated testing for the software applications are developed.
Special Requirements: Must have at least 1 year of prior work experience in each of the following:
- .Net and C#
- Working in agile environments
- Unit testing using Microsoft Unit Test framework or NUnit
- Database Design using Microsoft SQL Server and relational databases
- Data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms and software design
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Building web services (RESTful and SOAP).
Education Required: Bachelor or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
Experience Required: 5 years progressive experience as Senior .NET Developer, Java Developer or related occupation.
Worksite: 221 Main Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94105
Applicant instructions: Mail resume to Ingenio, Attn: HR, 221 Main Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94105 with job code 80685 in reply. EOE.